We welcome guest posts for use on our website.
If you are a blogger, experienced writer or a graduate who is looking to showcase your work to a wider audience, then we will consider your articles for publication on our site.
All we ask is that the article is original (i.e. not published anywhere else, including your own website), that it is of high quality and is over 1,500 words in length.
Our full set of guidelines is below.
In exchange for writing for our website, we will happily include your bio details
Types Of Articles We Accept
As this website is all about digital marketing (“marketing in general” and “growing small businesses”) we will only accept articles relating to these topics.
Here are the categories that we would be interested in receiving articles from guest writers:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Digital Marketing
What We Will Do For You
For every article or blog post that we upload to our website, we will share each one on our social media channels including: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This means that your creative work will reach a broader audience.
We kindly ask you to share the article on your social media accounts in return.
And as mentioned above, we will allow one hyperlink in your article so that all our readers can click-through to your site or social account should they wish.
Guest Writing Guidelines
Please read the following guest writer guidelines before submitting an article for review:
- Provide an engaging title/headline
- Please split your content up with relevant sub-headings
- Use short paragraphs so that it is easy to read
- Must be original and written in proper English
- Must not be copied (in full or in part) from another website, article, book or any source which has copyright
- Must be over 1,500 words in length
- Is not sarcastic, have polarizing views or be negative
- Do not include your brand or name in the article
- If you include images or videos within the article, they must be high quality and with copyright approval (please supply proof of this)
- Include references to any data, statistics or research that you use (including hyperlinks to the source)
- Write for our audience. We are committed to helping writers preserve their own voice, but articles for the Keystone Ad Agency should fit in with the tone and vision of our site and what our audience looks for. We write articles for solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, small business owners and brands looking to improve their digital marketing, so try not to pitch us anything focused on freelancing or cheap marketing strategies.
We do not pay for articles or accept payment for posting articles on our website. We abide by Google’s webmaster guidelines, so please do not ask us to accept payment for links in your article.
We periodically check the articles submitted and published on our website. If we find that your article has been posted elsewhere, we may remove it from our website.
By submitting an article, you agree to us using it on our website (with any editorial amends we deem suitable) and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future.
Finally, when the article is published on our website, it is then owned by us and you are not permitted to re-publish the article without our prior written approval.
How To Submit Your Article
Please email your article (word or PDF format) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following items:
- Article title/headline
- Article content
- Any photos/videos included in your article
- Your bio with links to your social media profiles